This Farfalle with Sausage, Avocado, and Parmesan is a tasty uncomplicated meal that the whole family will devour.
A simple weeknight meal.
An easy weeknight meal.
Effortless ingredients with a lot of flavor.
Just cook the sausage, cook the pasta, then throw all of it together with the remaining ingredients, and voilà.
I gotcha covered for a yummy & easy-breezy weeknight meal – plus I snuck in some nutrient rich avocados. Avocados are full of potassium (more than bananas), high in fiber, plus are excellent sources of vitamins C & E, to name a few :)
This Farfalle with Sausage, Avocado, and Parmesan has become a scrumptious regular on the menu rotation.
A tasty uncomplicated meal that the whole family will devour.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the Italian sausage to the skillet, and break up with a wooden spoon until crumbly and no longer pink, but browned, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until "al dente", about 7-8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- In a large bowl, add cooked/crumbled sausage, cooked farfalle, butter, lemon juice, lemon rind, parsley, and avocado.
- Add reserved cooking liquid by tablespoons if mixture is dry.
- Spoon pasta mixture to plates and top individually with Parmesan.
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Google +
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Leave a Reply