I’m not done with Dr. Seuss just yet ;)
To celebrate his birthday for Saturday, we made these quick little treats – they were so fun, so quick, and so easy to make!
- cut paper straw in half
- feed bamboo skewer into straw so that about 2 inches of the pointed end stick out from the top
- cut off bottom of skewer where it hits the the bottom of the straw
- place a ball of cotton candy on top of the pointed tip sticking out
- melt candy melts in thirty second increments in microwave, stirring between sessions
- spoon melted candy half way into mold cavity
- place lollipop stick in mold on top of melted candy
- spoon more melted candy on top of lollipop stick & fill cavity mold to the top
- smooth top & place in refrigerator until firm
Then we played and had a little mustache fun!
xx ♥ m