Valentines Day is almost upon us & leave it to the blogging world to bring us all these fantastic ideas to cherish the iconic conversation heart.
I have rounded up for you….
some learning activities (including a new one from me too) & crafts, some fun décor, some gifting treats, and of course SOME SWEETS!!
- Funfetti conversation heart Rice Krispies – She Knows
- Conversation Heart Whipped Cream – Smart School House
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes – Hungry Happenings
- DIY Conversation Heart Cakes – Studio DIY
- Heart Cookie Pops – The Tomkat Studio
- Homemade Valentine’s Day Mints – Busy Mommy
- Mini Conversation Hearts Cupcakes – The Baking Robot
- Strawberries & Cream Cake – Gimme Some Oven
- Printable Valentine – I Heart Naptime
- DIY Conversation Heart Piñatas – Studio DIY
- Candy Heart Printable – Sew Craft Create
- Conversation Heart Garland – Twinkie Chan
Some gifting DIY…
- Box Labels for Valentine Conversation Hearts – U-Create Crafts
- DIY Love Heart Crayons – Capture By Lucy
- DIY Heart Candy Gift Tags – Fellow Fellow
- Valentine Cupcake Treat – Uncommon Designs
And some learning & crafts…
- Salt Dough Conversation Hearts – Sandy Toes And Popsicles
- Conversation Heart Tree Art – Happiness Is Homemade
- Conversation Heart Sensory Paint – Frogs, Snails, And Puppy Dog Tails
- Patterning as a Valentine’s Day Activity – Hands On As We Grow (via Pre-Kinders)
- Candy Heart Rings – Blue Moss Girls
- Dinner Conversation Hearts – No Time For Flash Cards
- Conversation Heart Letter Tracing – Playdough To Plato
- Conversation Heart B-I-N-G-O – Say Not Sweet Anne
And I had to throw in a heart graphing printable of my own too!! It’s pretty self explanatory :) I used the Sweethearts candies, which includes hearts in six colors; yellow, purple, orange, green, pink, & blue. Just have the kiddos count out how many colors of each heart is in their individual box, then have them color the corresponding squares in that row of how many they have, and then have them total the colors at the bottom. A fun math & candy exercise!!
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share one picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.