I am delighted to be a part of the “Celebrating Baby’s First Year” event with Dayna at Lemon Lime Adventures and a TON of other mom bloggers! So far this week, she has taken a look at how to help new parents, tips and resources for taking care of babies, and feeding baby during the first year. Today we are talking about “Baby Milestones & Firsts”.
When I think baby’s first year – I think of recording it because it flies by so very quickly. And when I think “recording” those moments, I don’t necessarily mean whipping out the video recorder, I’m picturing paper – pretty paper to record those moments down on.
Anything paper, or stationary, just screams to me from across the room & makes me insanely happy – I love pretty paper products. They can make a sad day brighter. So, what better way to kick off baby’s first year than with a fab new Ultimate Baby Book!!
After I designed my blogger planner, calendar, and menu planner – several have asked about others; wedding, baby, homeschool – to name a few.
And today I have for you a fab new Ultimate Baby Book to kick off baby’s first year and record it in a beautiful way!
It is 35 pages total (+ the cover!) – wowzers! And I picture it either bound spirally or hard bound would be pretty too.
What is included in the 35 (+ the cover) pages, PDF digital download, of the Ultimate Baby Book:
Well, besides the PRINTABLE ONESIE IRON ONS for each month (which retail for $12 and up on Etsy – yowzers), it includes these individually designed pages…
- (12 pages) months one through twelve – stats & milestones
- (12 pages) months one through twelve – picture frame
- (4 pages) months one through twelve – patches
- (1 page) introducing
- (1 page) when we first found out the news
- (1 page) when I arrived
- (1 page) all about my daddy
- (1 page) all about my mommy
- (1 page) the world all around me
- (1 page) the price of things
- cover sheet
How fun is that!? All that for just
Here’s what you’ll need to create this PDF digital download at home.
- white heavyweight paper, I used the Staples brand – 8 1/2” x 11” color laser & color copier paper, 32 lb 98 bright
- binding service (just go to Staples & have it bound) or you can just use a slim 3 ring binder too
(ps – if you are going to a Staples or copy place to have it bound – make sure you grab this print release just in case :)
Wait, there’s more!
Here are the other “Baby Milestones & Firsts” for today too…
Ultimate Guide to Baby Milestones and Firsts
~ Lemon Lime Adventures
* Baby’s First Keepsakes
- Taking Care in Selecting that First Teddy or Blanket ~ Powerful Mothering
* Baby’s First Big Moments
- Baby’s First Meeting of Siblings ~ Makeovers & Motherhood
- Baby’s First Bath ~ Let the Journey Begin
- Baby’s First Outing ~ Bambini Travel
- Baby’s First Road Trip ~ Peace but Not Quiet
- Baby’s First Foods ~ The Jenny Evolution
* Capturing Baby’s First Moments
- Make a DIY Baby Book to Record Baby’s Firsts (free printable) ~ Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Baby Book with Printable Onesie Iron-Ons ~ Mama Miss
* Baby’s First Milestones
- Designing Your Home for Baby’s First Words ~ Trust Me, I’m a Mom
- Potty Training at Eleven Months ~ Conceiving Piper
- Baby’s First Shoes – What You Need To Know ~ Pink Oatmeal
- SURPRISE! phil & teds Stroller Sale and GIVEAWAY ~ Lemon Lime Adventures
Wait, even more!!
Head over to Lemon Lime Adventures to enter not one, but two, AMAZING, HUGE, SPECTACULAR giveaways too…
Giveaway ONE Giveaway TWO
giveaways have ended!
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Google +
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to view the complete images before I purchase. When I add to cart and click on the item it just shows the original post. Please clarify for me.
Melissa Klinker says
Hi Brandy! Try it now – I disabled the “pin it” button – it’s working now. :)
Betsy @ BPhotoArt says
Love the design elements in your baby book! We have one for my son that sadly, hasn’t been filled out in entirety, despite him being 3 (and having another kid on the way soon here). I admire everyone who has the tenacity to put together lovely books like this for their kids and write out all the memories in detail. My son’s memories are jotted down in a keepsake calendar, so it’s not like he has nothing, but…I still should finish that baby book one of these days!
So glad to be participating in this series :)
Capturing Baby Milestones on Camera
Melissa Klinker says
Thank you so much Betsy!! I don’t have baby books for either of my lol. Maybe my next project can be for us mom’s that are behind in the game & I can start a preschool one or something ;) xx
Dayna @ Lemon Lime Adventures says
Love love love everything about this. You seriously rock, mama!
Melissa Klinker says
Thank you Dayna!! And thank you for letting me be a part of this fab series!! xx