It can be yours for your 2015/2016 planning year!
For the 2015/2016 teacher planner, my 1st preference, and what I would recommend, would be to try out the system I’ve started to use, the disc binding system. Alternatively you can have it bound at your local office store (my 2nd preference), or 3-hole punch it & toss it together into a 3-ring binder (my 3rd preference). I’m not really a 3-ring binder kinda gal – I don’t like the abrupt, clunky, chunkiness of it all.
Create YOUR 2015/2016 Teacher Planner!
- 1 pack of 1-1/2 inch expansion discs – I used black, but you can always upgrade to the aluminum discs too
- 2 translucent covers (one for the back & one for the front)
- regular paper punch or if you didn’t want to go all out just yet, there is the portable punch, which isn’t as costly
- 23 tab dividers (more or less depending on how you set up your planner) – I used black to match my discs, but there are multicolored , vivacious , & white too.
- 5 sheet protectors or dual pocket dividers to place behind your professional development logs to keep track of the accompanying paperwork
optional other accessories that work with the binding system
- zip pocket – for receipts, post-its, etc.
- small neoprene zipper pocket – perfect size to add to the front of the planner to throw my flash drive, SD card, & phone in.
- bookmark with page flags & arrows
Now, if you decide to bind it the ol’ fashioned way – just bring it to your local office supply store & have them bind it for you. Or just slap the parts into a large, probably 2-inch or bigger, 3-ring binder. Except for the expansion discs – you’ll still need the dividers, sheet protectors, punch, & binder for the 3-ring style… and the dividers and sheet protectors for the store bound style.
How you design it is up to you – that’s the beauty of it – and why I like the binding system – it’s totally customizable!
- Print on heavier weighted paper, I prefer to use Staples brand 98 bright, 32 lb paper, it has a smooth, thick texture & makes a nice weight for the planner.
- If you will be going to an office store to have the pages printed it out – be sure to bring this print release form with you.
- I adore these Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens – they don’t bleed through the heavier weighted paper & are perfect!
So what will you get with your Teacher Planner purchase?
- Instructions on how I put my teacher planner together via access to a virtual flipbook – so you can see it in action!
- 67 original pages (a whopping 354 pages if put together completely!), including:
- cover page
- year-at-glance 2015
- year-at-glance 2016
- *all new* 3 quotable insert pages
- perpetual calendar July – December
- perpetual calendar January – June
- side-by-side, 2-page student roster
- class roster transportation
- student birthdays
- student allergies
- JUL 2015 – JUN 2016 monthly cover sheet (12 individual months)
- JUL 2015 – JUN 2016 monthly calendar (12 individual months)
- JUL 2015 – JUN 2016 weekly calendar (12 individual months)
- weekly calendar with time slots
- weekly lesson plan – style 1
- weekly lesson plan – style 2
- to-do list
- lined notes
- seating chart
- student checklist – 20 students
- student checklist – 12 students
- parent contact log
- password tracker
- wish list
- professional development log
- meeting notes full page
- meeting notes half page
- substitute teacher information
- take home student information sheet
- 2” and 3” spines for binders – style 1
- 2” and 3” spines for binders – style 2
A whopping $8!
Really! All that for $8 – she must be crazy – oh yeah I may just be a little crazy, but it’s okay, it benefits you ;)
// how to get it
Ready?! Click “add to cart” – it’s only $8!!
Still contemplating…click here to see more details up close!
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
And don’t miss any updates…
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.