Yep – this is happening…
I’d like to interrupt this regularly scheduled program (aka Seuss-A-Palooza) to bring you these!
Oh yeah, you read it right – CAKE.BATTER.CHOCOLATE.CHIP.COOKIES.
Need I say more? I think you can trust me on these :)
These yummy cookies only require 5 simple ingredients to make! They are perfect for a cookie exchange or a last minute dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the yellow cake mix and the baking powder; Stir with a spoon until blended.
- Using a blender, add both eggs, one at a time, to the dry mixture.
- Next, add the vegetable oil; Mix until completely combined.
- Gently stir chocolate chips into mixture with a spoon.
- Place tablespoon sized drops of cookie dough onto the parchment lined baking sheets (allow at least 1-2 inches between cookie drops).
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until set and edges are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven & allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer semi-cooled cookies to a wire rack to let cool completely.
adapted from allrecipes
And don’t forget – you can get all wild & crazy too – mix it up with other flavor cake mixes – oh yeah!
Can you imagine the possibilities?!
xx ♥ m
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to republish this recipe or tutorial, please re-write it in your own words and link back to this post. Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
Inspire Me Heather says
Ohhh yum, you make those look sooo good!
Thanks Heather – you should definitely try them out! Thanks for stopping by :) xx ♥ m
Chelsea @ Making Home Base says
These look so amazing! I can’t wait to try them – pinning for sure!
Thanks Chelsea! I appreciate the pin & FB love mama :) xx ♥ m