10 Days Of Christmas 2018
Can you believe I’ve been hosting the 10 Days Of Christmas – Kid Made Ornaments for SIX YEARS!!! That’s crazy-town six years worth of kid-made ornaments for you – you and your kiddos better get to craftin’.
I’ve linked the last five years below for even more ideas… (so including all these years we’re looking at over 300+ KID-MADE ornaments!!!!)
Just click on each picture to see all those KID-MADE ORNAMENTS from the past five years!
So, like all the year’s before us – we are using children’s books as our inspiration.
We have 10 days ahead of us, with each blogger making a fun little ornament with their kiddos, inspired by a kid’s book & providing us a tutorial to make them too – awesome sauce!10 Days Of A Kid-Made Christmas - ornaments inspired by books #KidMadeChristmas Click To Tweet
So starting this Friday, November 23rd, we’ll be kicking off this series of fabulousness with an all new kid-made ornament and a fab kid-made gift inspired by our favorite books.
What do you need to do?
Well, nothing, except to check back here, the landing page, for all the fantastic kid-made ornaments.
I’ll be linking them up here as they go live on their scheduled date.
If you’d like to join in on the 10 Days of Christmas 2018 by creating a KID-MADE (made by your kiddos, or with some mama help, just not totally mama-made) ornament INSPIRED BY A CHILDREN’S BOOK, that you’ve created with your kiddos– use the hashtag #KidMadeChristmas on social media so I can see all the fun you are up to!! If you’re a blogger, shoot me an email & I’ll add you to our FB group :)
Here are all the super fab bloggers (so far ;) that we have lined up for this series… I’m sooooo excited!!!
Friday November 23rd
- Mama Miss – Rock, Paper, Scissors Ornament
Saturday November 24th
- Witty Hoots – Snowflake Paper Ornaments
- Adventure in a Box – DIY Krampus Christmas Ornament from Felt
- Feels Like Home – Simple & Easy Christmas String Art Ornaments
Sunday November 25th
- Mama Smiles – Snow Ornament
- Glitter On A Dime – Beaded Candy Cane Kid-Made Ornaments
- Feels Like Home – Simple & Easy DIY Sequined Christmas Ornament
Monday November 26th
- School Time Snippets – Whimsical Pom Pom Ornaments
- Witty Hoots – Christmas Memory Baubles
- Heart of Deborah – Adorable Olaf Fingerprint Ornament
Tuesday November 27th
Wednesday November 28th
- Kitchen Counter Chronicles – Mele Kalikimaka Palm Tree Christmas Ornament
- Royal Baloo – Zoey and Sassafras Kid-Made Ornament
- Freshly Planted – Creepy Pair Of Underwear! Easy Holiday Ornament For Kids
Thursday November 29th
- Castle View Academy – Suki’s Kimono Origami Decoration
- Teach me Mommy – Grinchmas Fingerprint Ornament
- Mama Teaches – Narnia Inspired Lamp-Post Ornament
- The Kids Craft Site – Rainbow Fish Inspired Ornament For Kids
Friday November 30th
- The Joy of Sharing – Spoon Grinch Christmas Ornament
- Happy Brown House – Nativity Star Ornament
- Fun Handprint Art – Fingerprint Pete The Cat Ornament
- Mama.Papa.Bubba. – Homemade Christmas Truck Ornaments
Saturday December 1st
- Mama.Papa.Bubba. – Test Tube Snow Globe Ornaments
- Mama Miss – Dewey The Cat Christmas Ornament
- Messy Little Monster – Homemade Clay Mitten Ornaments
- Preschool Powol Packets – Angel Christmas Ornament
Sunday December 2nd
- Mama Miss
So, be sure to check back here for when the posts go live! V&T are very excited to show you our ornaments!!
INSPIRE OTHERS BY SHARING!!
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
And don’t miss any updates, get new posts right away – sign up here…
© Mama Miss. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.